Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Jumping Java

If the kitchen coffee pot or local coffee shop is your first stop every morning, get your daily jolt from Maria Kalinowski's Jumping Java collection for Kanvas. This collection features a number of coffee-themed prints in soothing brown, cream, red and aqua prints, as well as cool coordinates that aren't coffee related. Something for everyone! 


For coffee lovers:


For everyone:



Click here to see the entire Jumping Java collection.
Love It? Share It! Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Email

7 comments:

  1. ooooh, like this line very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a fresh cup of coffee in the am. So....I'll be watching for fabrics from this line at my local quilt shops. If they don't have them, then I'll look on line. Love them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the one with the labels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! The fabrics are so rich and warm. And I love my coffee with International Delight Hazelnut. Yum! I think I want a cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun fabrics! I feel inspiration coming on! I'll challenge only one thing: I believe every color is coffee related, all the more so with a generous splash of Irish Cream in the mug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made my week.........!!! Longing for some coffee bean prints to make fabric baskets, trim some kitchen towels, mats. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete