Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Railway Express

Train enthusiasts, the new Railway Express collection from Kanvas is rolling your way! The vintage-style prints in this line include steam engines, clocks, station signage, and a one-of-a-kind railbed and wheel stripe. So much intricate detail, so much nostalgia! 

Pair the Railway Express prints with our rich Burlap blenders--a perfect match!

Click here to see the Railway Express collection.
Click here to see the Burlap collection.

Love It? Share It! Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Email

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, how wonderful for a quilt for a fella! love how the burlaps coordinate with the trains...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection could roll right into my house and stay. I used to ride the trains a lot when I was a little girl. In our part of the country, they are almost extinct. My ears always perk up when I hear the whistle blow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trains are always a favorite around here. The guys will love this line!!

    ReplyDelete